Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lightening hair with lemon juice?

I have brown hair and it seems to keep getting darker and darker. I've heard lemon juice helps to lighten it just a little but I'm not sure the best way. Should I rinse it out immediately? Should I add water? How much water? I've heard sitting in the sun with it in my hair helps. Should I do that? What lemon to water ratio should I use? How long should I sit in the sun?

Lightening hair with lemon juice?
well i used to have dark brown hair and thanks to lemons now its light brown and caramel color...



dont use any water...

just cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice on you hair

make sure it gets everywhere you want to get lighter

and sit in the sun for like 2 hrs.

itll lighten your hair just like that!!



if you want a less drastic effect use limes instead...

again dont mix with water and apply it to your hair

it wont give you as much of a drastic difference as a lemon would do



but lemon and lime sun dying really works!!!

hope this helps :P

Lightening hair with lemon juice?
dont be cheap, get highlights
Lemon juice only lightens hair that is already really blonde. So it's not going to do a thing on brown hair.
Well, this doesn't work if you have dark hair. If it's light brown, then maybe. Don't add water and don't rinse it out immediately, it won't hurt your hair. Make sure it is evenly in your hair, but not too thick. Then go soak up the sun for a couple hours
Does Shrek do that, no! Just tell him you dont need any eggs
dont get highlightss they look really bad on top of brown hair trust me=]



what you could do what i did is go to the drugstore and buy a hair product that turns your hair completly blonde... i think mine was called lorel premium blonde or something...and instead of leaving it in for 30 min like instructed leave it in for about 6-10 min or so... it wont amke a drastic change but it will still lighten it up=]



it worked for me=]

No comments:

Post a Comment