Friday, October 22, 2010

How can I lighten my hair with lemon juice? And will ';Sun In'; work?

Okay so I am not aloud to use chemicals in my hair, so I am thinking about lemon juice. What do I add to it to make it work? Also, I bought ';Sun In'; from walgreens. It's a spray you use in damp hair to lighten hair, and I am scared it will lighten my hair to fast, and my mom will know. So I guess my questions are:

1. What do I do with lemon juice to lighten my hair?

2. How long does ';Sun In'; take to work?How can I lighten my hair with lemon juice? And will ';Sun In'; work?
The only ingredient you need, besides the sun, is fresh squeezed lemon juice. After washing your hair, pour about one-quarter to one-half of a cup of lemon juice onto your hair (use more or less, depending on the length of your hair), and without rinsing, go lie in the sun until your hair is completely dry.

(:How can I lighten my hair with lemon juice? And will ';Sun In'; work?
Sun in is really bad for your hair, i used it and my hair began to fall out so i really reccomend u dont use it, but its up to u. also, with the lemon juice, squeeze it on ur roots and brush it through. using too much will cause scalp irritations.
well im not sure about thoughs, but dawn dishwasher liquid lightened my hair alot after i dyed it and didnt like the color..but idk if it works just right after it being dyed or if it works just on non dyed hair...but you can try?
lemon juice works!
lemon juice does make your air lighter!

sun in works too!
  • bird
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment