Thursday, October 28, 2010

Will lemon juice lighten my hair.?

I have brown hair with blonde highlights, and I was wondering if it would lighten my hair dramatically, and it actually look good, and not end up looking orange. If so how long would I have to stay out in the sun for? Thanks.Will lemon juice lighten my hair.?
Yeah! But I wouldn't recommend it. It has ';drying'; properties that could dry your hair out too much, making it brittle and thus prone to split-endsWill lemon juice lighten my hair.?
it ill make your hair shine :)



its good for the colour of your hair hun xx



and i dont think it would go orange in the sun :S

never happened to me :)

x
The best way to lighten hair naturally is to use chamomile.



You can buy Chamomile shampoos and conditioners at many mexican stores



Or just use a chamomile tea rinse
It can produce an uneven effect. Try a henna shampoo instead. These lighten your hair gradually with each wash and you can get different kinds for dark/fair hair. There is also a blue shampoo you can buy which revives highlights by removing that bronzing that occurs after time.
well its good for washing stuff (like hair gels, mousse, etc.) out of your hair when it builds up..... but lemon juice wont lighten your hair
its gonna end up looking orange that what i did.... go to the beach and go in the water then let your hair dry out in the sun its works really good. or you can use a hair lightning spray they sell it at publix n walmart it works veryyyy good. good luck%26lt;3
i've found that vodka lightens your hair way better than lemon juice.
yes if you stay out in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment