Friday, October 22, 2010

I would like to lighten my blonde hair with lemon juice?

But I have a few questions;



Will it turn my hair orange?



Do I use just juice or mix it with water?

How much water, warm or cold?



How long do I keep it in, how many days should I do it for?



Anyother tips would be great!I would like to lighten my blonde hair with lemon juice?
Don't do it! It isn't like normal highlights. The lemon juice makes hair lighter because it is burning it. Your hair will end up coarse, dry, and rough. I suggest getting normal highlights.I would like to lighten my blonde hair with lemon juice?
buy sun in, works greaaaaaattttt!
You're hair will NOT turn orange. It will make you're hair a little lighter for a week or so only if you're blonde. I just squeezed lemons right onto my hair. Keep it in for as long as you stay outside (works when you're out in the sun) try it everyday for a week (if you have the time) and your hair will be lighter.



There's this spray called ';sun-in'; that you can try also.
If your hair is a light enough blonde, it shouldn't turn orange.

Use just straight lemon juice- water would just dilute it and most lemon ';juices'; are already diluted.

Spray bottles are really effective for this, so pour the juice into any old but thoroughly cleaned spray bottle. Just spray the lemon juice all through your hair and then for best results sit outside. The sunlight's much more effective for hair lightening than a blow dryer is. Plus, the sun will naturally lighten your hair, which will just help the lemon juice work even better!

I'd say keep it in until it's at least dry. Just act like you're out there, trying to get a tan. Do it for at least a week.



Also, the lemon juice and sitting out in the sun can have a drying effect on your hair so be sure to use a deep conditioner. Aussie's 3 minute miracle deep conditioner is good for this- it smells great, costs like 2.50 to 3.50 depending on where you buy it from, and works well.



If your hair turns orange at all, don't worry. either continue using the lemon juice because this is just part of the lightening process.. Or buy a toner. Manic panic's virgin snow toner works well without needing to buy a special developer. If you choose to use toner, just don't leave it on too long. 10 to 15 minutes should be all you need.



Whatever you do, don't use Sun-In! Worst stuff in the world.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment