Thursday, October 28, 2010

If I wanted to lighten my hair with lemon juice how would I do it??

Would I use it on wet or dry hair or does it not matter??

Do I mix it with water??

Do I wash it out after a few min or leave it in until the next time I wash my hair??If I wanted to lighten my hair with lemon juice how would I do it??
you have to use it on dry hair and you have to apply it evenly everywhere . Though you gotta be outside for like 30 minutes or so . After wards you have to use a lot of conditioner or your hair will look like straw . You can also try this rinse it's a lot easier and won't damage your hair :



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>



or you can buy this Jason Shampoo that has lemons, chamomile ,sunflowers a bunch of stuff and it adds highlights and makes your hair blonder . I use the one for brunettes and it works great and makes your hair smell really good .



http://www.americasnutrition.com/bloncol鈥?/a>



you can probably buy it at walgreens . BTW don't use sun-in or hydrogen peroxide you could end up with ugly orange hair . I would suggest you do the chamomile rinse that is the least damaing and it's not that hard to make and if you can't find chamomile flowers then use chommail teaIf I wanted to lighten my hair with lemon juice how would I do it??
Straight lemon juice.



Apply it directly to your hair.



Then, you either go out in the sun and allow it to lighten that way. This will take a few hours out in the sun.



The other way is to blow dry your hair for a while. The heat from the blow dryer will give the same effect as the heat from the sun.
spray lemon juice in your hair and then sit out in the sun of a few hours or under a heat lamp. after a few goes it should begin to get lighter. i would use it on dry hair and wash it out after you are done laying in the sun
OMG don't ever do it. 1 it damages your hair and two it makes it go patchy. Have you tried Sun-In available from boots/superdrug? That works well. Or, I don't know if they still do it but a couple of years back I bought a gel from John Frieda that had lemon in it and you would go out in the sun and it would naturally lighten your hair whilst drying it. That was really good. Hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment