Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want to naturally lighten my hair, using lemon juice?

I've nearly got all the dye out of my hair and after 8 years of not seeing my natural colour (just some on the ends, gone with a couple more trims), its dark blonde/light brown now (my natural colour).

I would like to use lemon juice on it or some other natural product, as I want it to be lighter and don't want to ruin the condition its in. How would I go about applying it to my hair? In streaks? How much do I use? Do I need to dilute it?

Thanks in advance.I want to naturally lighten my hair, using lemon juice?
bad idea !!!!I want to naturally lighten my hair, using lemon juice?
Im pretty sure you just poor a little bit of lemon juice in your hair and sit in the sun for a while. It shouldn't wreck your hair at all. But i ha vent tried it. soaking your hair in champagne works as well!



xx
I was told to use lemon juice and or vinegar...but if u want ur hair lighter just dye it....I mean it is what it is....u want light get light because the natural lighter wont lighten it but so much. Feel me!!!!
lemon juice wont really lighten it to much they say it will lighten it somewhat but its not a drastic change
i wouldnt do it. Where lemon juice will also make light brown hair yellowy/ orange. there isnt much you can do to without damaging it.Though at some salons they do have a color that will not damage it as much. It can only be used on virgin hair. Mostly they use it on young adults meaning as they never have colored there hair. I know you probably didnt want to hear about going to salon but i am not sure if they have a hair color out there like sallys that will carry that. and i agree with everyone who says it will dry your hair out.
it will dry your hair right out
Buy sun-in, works get. you just spray on wet hair, blow dry, or air dry and go in the sun. its really cheap too. you can basically get it anywhere.
If you wanted lemon juice it would have to be in a gel form and than unnaturally dreied and you would smell like a rotting lemon!
bad bad bad!no good!



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment