Friday, October 22, 2010

How to use lemon juice do lighten your hair?

How many times to use it? what else to put with it? how much do you use to make it noticabley lighter?How to use lemon juice do lighten your hair?
I actually suggest peroxide, lemon juice, and a bit of salt. Do equal parts peroxide and lemon juice, then go outside in the sun.



It works pretty well.



My hair went from a dark brown (it wasn't quite as dark as this picture)--

http://i37.tinypic.com/20ggpyd.jpg



to a really light brown like this---

http://i34.tinypic.com/18p28h.jpg (Sorry I look like an idiot in those pictures haha)



I don't remember how many times I did it though. Just do it until you like the shade you're at.



Also, I have very healthy hair, so if you have brittle or weak hair I don't suggest doing this.How to use lemon juice do lighten your hair?
squirt it into the hair and go out in the sun it; dosent work vry well
You put it in your hair and sit in the sun, but Believe me, I've tried, and I'm sure that highlights are the easier option



haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment