Friday, October 22, 2010

If I lighten my hair with lemon juice...?

If i spray my hair with freshly squeezed lemon juice, how long do i have to expose it to sun before it lightens a bit? (a shade or two)If I lighten my hair with lemon juice...?
It will lighten it slightly, but even 5 minutes will suck the life out of your hair. I bleach my hair using a highlight kit designed for dark brown hair, and get VERY blonde hair with way less damage than lemon juice.



I used lemon juice once a few years ago, sat in the sun for about 15 minutes, and it dried the heck out of my hair. It felt like straw.



Just wanted you to know before you do it :-)If I lighten my hair with lemon juice...?
O honey, lemon juice is a NO NO!!! I wouldnt reccomend using that. But I suppose your gonna do it anyways so about 1-2 hours for a full shade.
an hour

it really works

after you soak your hair then brush it to give it the look of natural highlights

i would suggest

doing just streaks

so the difference can be more noticeable



it takes 1 or 2 hours

once your hair is dry then it gets kinda hard like hairspray !!!













ps don't lighten your hair too much cause it made my hair get really puffy and dry after i washed and dryed it
Don't do it. Box dye your hair. Lemon Juice does not work well. It lightens hair, but trust me. It does gross stuff to your hair. Ask your mom to take you to Target and get a box of dye. MUCH easier.
Well, it doesn't work all the time...

But I hear two or more hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment