Friday, October 22, 2010

How can i lighten my hair with lemon juice?

I have strawberry blonde hair and in the winter it usually gets darker and in the summer it gets lighter but it has been getting more orange lately and i was thinking about putting lemon juice in my hair to make it a lighter blonde.

I have never tried lemon juice before.

Will the lemon juice make my hair more orange or more blonde and could someone please explain to me how to do it.

Thanks!How can i lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Yes! I've used Lemon juice in my hair before. Works very well!



All you have to do is squirt the desired amount on your hair, go outside in the sun. (I'd prefer you go to the pool/beach to do this) and stay out in the sun, so it'll brighten up! maybe 2 applications every time you go outside. for maybe about an hour/or 2.How can i lighten my hair with lemon juice?
um no its would stink and y would u use lemon juice go to the store and buy hair dye its not that hard
what u do is go to the store. but lemon jucie. mix it together with water or your hair might be orange. then put it all in your hair. go layout in the sun for like an hour. wash your hair. the more ya do it the lighter it gets. if you have chemically died highlights or died hair DO NOT do this cause it mught turn orange
k nick had no idea what he is talking about. squeze the lemon juice into your hair and sit out in the sun. Its the sun and lemon juice that makes the blond. It should make your hair more blond than any orange. hope this helps!
ok this is wat u do.First u put lemon juice on your hair then go out side in the sun for about um 2 hours and then go back inside and if its not the way u want it go back outside and sit out there 4 a bout 1/2 hour to 45 minutes and then you should be happy.Please don't wash your hair 4 about 2 days after so it doesnt wash out.It may be dry but dont do anything to it.Just brush and comb it.
lemon juice works best on natural blonde's and in the sun just put it all over with spray bottle and yes strawberry blonde it could get brighter orange its not predictable

No comments:

Post a Comment