Thursday, October 28, 2010

I need to know more about lightening hair with lemon juice?

ok, so do i put it in damp hair and blow dry it in (i'm not patient enough to sit in the sun)? and i heard it can make hair sticky, so how do i avoid that?I need to know more about lightening hair with lemon juice?
i was just about to ask this!! omg haha



i dont know but i do know that spraying half water half lemon juice in hair then siting in the sun for about an hour really works!



i do this every summer but i want a quicker way! grrrr





help =]

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need to know more about lightening hair with lemon juice?
I do this with my hair. it is less harsh than the chemicals most people use.



I use lemon juice in a bottle rather than fresh lemons, but you can use both. I put it in my hair then go in the sun. rather than just sit in the sun, i wash my car or do some gardening. Time goes pretty fast that way if you are impatient. lol. I have dark brown/black hair, so it gives me red/auburn highlights. You do need the sun for it to work. It is the UV rays that work with the acid. A blow dryer won't work. After wash your hair with a good shampoo and conditioner. the lemon juice makes your hair stiff and dry. I never experienced sticky. Good luck!!
Yeah that's what you do :)

Make up a spray with a little water and some lemon juice and spray it evenly through your hair to avoid patchiness :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/HowToLightenHairNaturally?ref=stream
See my new page. It is possible to lighten hair naturally. Even without the sun.

Post a Comment