Thursday, October 28, 2010

How does lemon juice work in brunette hair?

I'm wanting to lighten my hair, where it looks nice, but doesn't look cheap. And I've heard that lemon juice does lighten the hair, but I'm not sure how it would look with my brunette hair. I have really dark hair.



Anyone out there that has tried this, and knows what will happen to my hair if I were to put lemon juice on it?How does lemon juice work in brunette hair?
I tried that yesterday with my friend. My hair is dark brown and people say its black but w/e. I was in the sun for about 45 minutes. I didnt really see a difference in my hair, I guess you'll have to continue doing it for a few days. I also noticed that it attracts bugs...ughh.How does lemon juice work in brunette hair?
Well I would say cranberry juice is much better for brunette hair. Although the highlights will not be blonde in color, they will be lightened, probably a natural reddish coloring.

My suggestion is to get you hair done in a GOOD french braid. Then spray or pour the cranberry juice on the top, sides and of course the braid. This should make the highlights very natural and pretty looking. You will of course need to be in the sunlight.



Another option is ';sun-in'; but in my opinion while it will lighten the hair it will give it that cheap look you want to avoid.
i have done it. i have dark hair also. If you put lemon in your hair it will smell good, and lighten your hair, but you have to go out into the sun to have it work. I recommend mixing it with a LITTLE water! also dont forget that the lemon isnt all that good for your hair so when you condition your hair leave your conditioner in for a little longer.
  • what does btw satnd for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment