Friday, October 22, 2010

I want to lighten my hair with lemon juice, how much should i use?

should i add water to it in a spray bottle? and if so how much water and how much lemon juice? i need to know how much amounts for it. and all that please.I want to lighten my hair with lemon juice, how much should i use?
yeah i would put it in a spray bottle

i think 1/3

1 cup of water then 3 of lemon juicehttp://www.ehow.com/how_2145909_lighten-鈥?/a>I want to lighten my hair with lemon juice, how much should i use?
I used it last summer and i loved it! I used regular lemon juice and put it in a spray bottle. I them sprayed my hair and combed through it to coat it evenly. I then left it in for about an half an hour at the pool and it lightened my hair and looked really natural. It doesnt create a huge difference which i like, it just brings out a little more color. You have to use it a couple times before you notice any difference. Just a warning you probably dont want to do this on a day you want to look really cute because it makes your hair all crunchy and sticky before you wash it out but it does work. I also wouldnt recommend using it if unless you're blonde because people who arent blonde said it can make your hair look orangey if you use it too much.
very little and make sure you do it evenly. if not, you will have random platinum blonde blotches everywhere!
http://www.ehow.com/how_2179867_lighten-鈥?/a>
I just did this last summer! It works miracles! Just bye a little bottle at your grocery store and pore a little at a time on hands and pull through hair.
this probably sounds weird, but Ketchup works also if you sit out in the sun for about a half an hour! but for the lemon you only need enough to get your hair moist.
About 2 cups.
?
very little, use like three drops at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment