Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lighten my hair with lemon juice?

Does it really work?Do I have to sit in the sun or can I just blow dry it instead,because it is very cloudy oyt today.Plus,how long do I have to keep it in for?Lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Yes it does work. And it really woks best in the sun. I sit in the sun for about an hour or so but the longer the better. Also be sure you wash it out good cuz the acid can be damaging to your hair.Lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Does seem like it would be worth it. I used a little bit of lemon juice in some henna I put on my hair, and the lemon juice fried my hair.
it works pretty well if you're blonde,

what i do is i sqeeze it on, then go ait in the sun for a while (about 1-2 hours) then wash it out with conditioner. Feel free to vary this though, try it out!

ooh, just remembered something else, there are lemon juice shampoos and conditioners that I have tried before that work pretty well and smell amasing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment