Friday, October 22, 2010

How to lighten (blonde) hair with lemon juice?

So basically I heard you just have to put lemon juice on your hair and leave it while you go into the sun for a few hours?

How long will it take until I see a difference?

And am I supposed to reapply the lemon juice every now and then?

Cause I put some on my hair and I went out for about 3 hours and my hair still feels and looks the same.How to lighten (blonde) hair with lemon juice?
Lemon Juice with water in a spray bottle. Then apply blow dry repeat. However if there is color already on it then it will not work. And like the others have said it will dry your hair out so have some conditioner on hand for when you are done. Ther are also natural lightning kits available at Harry's and Whole Foods if you are near one.How to lighten (blonde) hair with lemon juice?
add pee to it.
use bleach.

works better.
you just gotta heat it
wow.

you put lemon juice into your hair because someone told you it would make it brighter if you went into the sun.



thats freakin' funny
Just go to a hair salon and let them mess with your hair. Remember you get what you pay for! Just don't get any in your eyes ha!
I really don't recommend doing it. I almost tried it in the summer, but all my friends talked me out of it. They did it, and it totally dries out your hair.
it will take awhile...it's not bleach, it's lemon juice and no, puting a lot on won't help it will dry out your hair though.
No, just no.
its actually 6 hours in the sun and you will notice a difference once your skin starts to boil but thats perfectly normal
I don't know who you heard that from, but it sounds like quackery to me. The acidity in lemon juice is way too low to extract pigment from anyone's hair, and there is nothing else in there which could have any effect on hair at all.



Changing your hair color really isn't a natural practice, so you likely won't be able to find a natural solution like lemon juice. I would turn to some commercial product.
MAN HOW BLONDE ARE YOU????? I THOUGHT IT WAS A MYTH THAT BLONDES ARE DUMB (no offence) LIGHTENING HAIR WITH LEMON JUICE IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!
Listen the best the you can buy for this is called sunin it works withing 24 of sunlight and lightens it up gradually so it's not major drastice change. But, hydrogen peroxide I've can do it too.
never eat a lemon snowcone.

.....no matter HOW drunk u are..LOL



well it should take about 3 or 4 hours in the sun to set in.

u should put it in while your sunbathing or something.

there really shouldnt be much sun out this time of year though.

but if it keeps failing then, it obviously isnt working for you.

doesnt really work for everyone. mostly only light light light brunettes, and blonder colors
yes lemon juice will lighten / add highlights to your hair.BUT it works best in sunlight and works over time (several days to several weeks). yes you can put the hairdryer to it, but not as effective and still takes time and will make your hair more brittle from too much heat.
please dont! i have heard the same thing but i dont suggest it. my friend did it in middle school and it turned out looking horrible! she had to go to a salon to get it fixed
  • mira hair oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment