Friday, October 22, 2010

How do i lighten my hair with lemon juice?

Okay so i have brownish hair and i want to lighten it with lemon juice. Can i lighten it with lemon juice for dark hair and if i can how do i do it? plzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer! I need it lightened by my last day o skoolHow do i lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Lemon juice is a very mild bleach, so it wont lighten your hair as much as people as it does. But, if you still want to try: Squeeze fresh lemons for juice, don't use the pre-squeezed one in the bottle. Put it in you hair very evenly, then go sit in the sun for a few hours or blow dry your hair for a while. You might have to do it a few times to get results that really show though.How do i lighten my hair with lemon juice?
DO NOT USE LEMONS TO LIGHTEN YOUR HAIR. It makes your hair very course and dry, because it pulls out the pigment in your hair. What you should do is brew STRONG chamomile tea, and put in a spray bottle. This is way, way, way better for your hair, and you can just put some in your hair before you go anywhere, because it doesn't affect the way your hair looks while it's still in, like lemon does. Or, you can put the chamomile in your hair and go outside and lie in the sun, and reapply every 15 minutes. If you put the lemon juice in your hair, you will get lighter spots and darker spots in your hair, while the chamomile lightens it for a more natural look. Unfortunately, I am speaking from personal experience. I am not sure if the chamomile lightens your skin, but personally, I prefer to have blonde hair WITH a tan. :):):) I hope this helps.
Dont use lemon please.

Get it dyed, looks tons better.

No comments:

Post a Comment