Thursday, October 28, 2010

How much lemon juice & water should i mix for my hair?

i have dirty blonde hair, around my face its more blonde, and i have natural highlights. i've also never dyed nor highlighted my hair with any chemicals.



i wanted to know if all the lemon juice one lemon will give off and 1/2 cup of water mixed would be good for my hair color.



i know you spray it on your hair with a spray bottle %26amp; i know lemon juice lightens hair, not dyes it.



i just thought that if i mix more water with the lemon juice it would be better for my natural color?How much lemon juice %26amp; water should i mix for my hair?
ha ha... no, sorry, you got a few things mixed up. Don't do it... you will regret it. It is not going to work as you think.
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment