Friday, October 22, 2010

Can you lighten your hair using lemon juice and peroxide, and then blowdrying or straightening it?

I am a 13 yr old girl with medium/dark brown hair. My friend has brown hair too, and she told me that one way to lighten it was to put lemon juice, peroxide and water into my conditioner, then blow dry and straighten my hair everyday. Will this work? If not, how can I lighten my hair without dye?Can you lighten your hair using lemon juice and peroxide, and then blowdrying or straightening it?
that will definitely mess up your hair. lemon juice only works well on blonde hair a peroxide will take all the color out your hair leaving a blotchy mess...just use a homemade honey conditioner for two weeks...you hair will gradually lighten...Can you lighten your hair using lemon juice and peroxide, and then blowdrying or straightening it?
I don't know if what your friend told you was completely right, but I am positive that is you put some lemon juice in your hair and sit in the sun, then it will gradually lighten your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment