Friday, October 22, 2010

How long will it take to lighten my hair using lemon juice method?

I have Asian black hair %26amp; I've currently dyed my hair Dark Copper Mahogany Brown. But my hair is still black with just a tint of red in the sun. I've heard that applying lemon juice on hair lightens it. How long will I have to sit in the sun to get a noticeable change in hair colour?How long will it take to lighten my hair using lemon juice method?
i've never tried it, but from what i've heard, using lemon juice only lightens it slightly. and i don't think it would work if you're asian. like, i've seen questions where people with brown hair were asking if it'd work, and all the answers said that it wouldn't really work because their hair is too dark. i think it only lightens blond hair, or gives you slight highlights in medium or light brown hair. but, it couldn't hurt, so give it a try. (:How long will it take to lighten my hair using lemon juice method?
Lemon juice only works if you have blonde hair already or light brown hair with blonde undertones. Dark brown or black hair usually has reddish or copper undertones and lemon juice would only enhance these, not make your hair blonde...though I suppose there's no harm in trying...*
hi

are you sure this method works ? Because i would feel very sorry 4 you if you poured lemon juice all over your hair and then it didn't work. personally i dont think that it will work... if you want to lighten your hair then die it!!
it mite not wrk i know it work on fair hair tho soz x

No comments:

Post a Comment