Thursday, October 28, 2010

Should i lighten my hair with lemon juice?

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/photoyesse/?action=view%26amp;current=2995_77883241929_579821929_2157464_.jpg

heres a picture of me. i want to lighten my hair with lemon juice because i know that by using JUST lemon juice my parents would allow. They dont want me to dye my hair and put highlights in. but this would be ';naturally'; :)

do i HAVE to be out in the sun?

If i dont want dramatic change how long do i stay out in the sun?

and how much did it lighten your hair if youve tried it :)Should i lighten my hair with lemon juice?
First you have pretty dark hair. Why ruin it making it lighter?



When I was a teen I used lemon juice, but it didn't lighten my hair very fast and I had to do it several times. I also used peroxide and applied it with a cotton ball to do a strip of hair by my ear (that was in the 80's ha!), but it worked a lot faster.



One thing you need to worry about is if your hair has natural red tints. If it does, then it may turn orange instead of light brown or a sandy blonde. Do a test strip of hair to be sure the results are what you want.Should i lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Hi, my parents are the same way. If you want your hair to look lighter you should soak it in camomile tea for a few minutes and then rinse with water. This will bring out your natural highlights.
I like your hair dark I think it would look better how it is
omgg ur pretty:) and um.. sure you could lighten it:) It looks nice like that tho

No comments:

Post a Comment