Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've heard you can lighten your hair with lemon juice...?

So i read that if you soak your hair in lemon juice and go out in the sun it will lighten, is this true?

And how much lighter?

Would it take me from light brown to blonde?

I used to be blonde as a kid (im 16 now)but it turned into a brown over the years and now i have to dye it to keep it blonde and i dont want to keep dying it cause i know its ruining my hair.

Do you think if i let the blonde dye grow out by summer and tried this would it take me to blonde naturally (sort of lol)?I've heard you can lighten your hair with lemon juice...?
I Do that to my hair.

It gets lighter depending on how long you stay out in the sun and how much juice you put on.

It'll work, but If you want quicker results you can also use Hydrogen Peroxide to turn your hair lighter, ( I find that it works better than lemon juice) And you don't have to go out in the sun if you use Peroxide.I've heard you can lighten your hair with lemon juice...?
it should work. It turned my hair from dirty blonde to light blonde.
I think it might get your hair frm light brwn to dirty blond if you do this daily! My aunt said it wrks!
i did the lemon juice thing last summer, but i only put it in like highlights and not very often. my hair did get a little lighter, but since i didn't put in very much or do it very often, it probably will gradually get a lot lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment