Friday, October 22, 2010

Lightening my hair with lemon juice? Is this completely accurate? how exactly should I come about doing it?

what does dilute mean? And I don't use any other products in my hair besides shampoo and conditioner.



If you still decide you want to use lemon juice in your hair, don鈥檛 use it straight without diluting it. Dilute one tablespoon of lemon juice in a gallon of water and use it daily as a rinse. Use it this way when you know you will get sun exposure and it will lighten your hair, but be aware of how it is affecting your hairs condition.Lightening my hair with lemon juice? Is this completely accurate? how exactly should I come about doing it?
Dilute means to put another substance in so your base isn't as strong. For example, you dilute the lemon juice with water.



I did this all the time when I was little. I'd mix lemon juice with water, put it in my hair, stay in the sun for half an hour, and ta-da! blonde highlights lol. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment