Friday, October 22, 2010

How long will it take to lighten my hair with lemon juice?

I have a mixture o lemon juice thats probably 3 parts water 1 part lemon juice and I was wondering how long it would take to even out and lighten my hair color. I have dishwaterr blonde hair, and its light towards my bangs but the rest just gets darker. If I put the lemon mixture in my hair and blow dried it till its dry and I do it twice a day, how soon will it be even?How long will it take to lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Since it's summer,maybe try Sun-In. I have almost black hair and when I was younger it always made me blonde-just remember a little goes a long way.How long will it take to lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Forget the lemon juice. The Sun-In product works really good and fast. You can either put it on and go out in the sun, or blow dry your hair afterward. Then you can judge whether you want to do it some more, or leave it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment