Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lightening hair with lemon juice?

I have brown hair and it seems to keep getting darker and darker. I've heard lemon juice helps to lighten it just a little but I'm not sure the best way. Should I rinse it out immediately? Should I add water? How much water? I've heard sitting in the sun with it in my hair helps. Should I do that? Lightening hair with lemon juice?
You have to sit in the sun with it or it wont do anything at all.

Lightening hair with lemon juice?
Dont do it it migt just ruin your hair
Be careful alot of times it turns darker hair green or orange!
ever heard the saying

';you get what you pay for'

well a lemon is about 5 cents

so your getting a 5c bleach job



Got to a salon andget highlights



there are a few cheap crap highlight kits you can get at beauty supply shops and even the supermarket

I doubt any of them work any good though.



Bleaching and highlighting is 1 aspect of Hairdressing you shouldn't stuff with! Your hair will throw orange or yellow, which is natural

In a salon they can always apply a toner or do tinted tips

good luck anyhoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment