Friday, October 22, 2010

How much does lemon juice lighten brown hair?

alright so i want to lighten my hair with lemon juice (i have lightish brown hair and just want it a little lighter , NOTHING DRASTIC!) , and im going to an outdoor camp , and its basically like all day 9-5ish outside, could i spray lemonjuice and water in my hair that morning and then wear it in all day? or woudl that totally lighten my hair way to much? please hellp! thanksHow much does lemon juice lighten brown hair?
a long time ago i tried that and i have blonde hair and nothing happened...but it was from the plastic fake lemon kind tho so maybe that was wrong lol



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How much does lemon juice lighten brown hair?
For me, it gave me natural looking light highlights.

But it did NOT lighten my whole head of hair.

Lol.

Hope I helped.

%26lt;3
it lightens a great amount. but don't use too much.
you will barely be able to tell.
not very muhc.



if you want to lighten hair that way try sun in! :)
I have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment