Friday, October 22, 2010

How do you lighten hair with lemon juice?

I want to lighten the under layer of my hair cause it is darker and It looks unnautral but it is nautral. And btw my hair is blonde.How do you lighten hair with lemon juice?
Lemon juice won't do much for your hair, just use bleach.How do you lighten hair with lemon juice?
put lemon juice in your hair then go outside
What I did is I squeezed about half a cups worth of lemon juice and then poured it on the part I wanted to lighten. Then sit out in the sun for a good hour, or until your hair is dry and then wash it out when you take your shower. It lightens hair, but not dramatically, so don't expect to be a whole different color. Hope this helps!
me and my friend did this and it didn't work until months after. like i have brown hair and it grew out and it looked like i had a stripe of blonde. ONLY DO IT IF YOU HAVE NATURALLY BLONDE HAIR! you just cut a lemon in half and squeeze it over your head. just make sure to not get any in your eyes : )

No comments:

Post a Comment