Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lemon juice in hair how long does it take to lighten?

ok so i have light brown hair with natural blond highlights. i want to make my hair lighter with lemon juice. how long will it take for my hair color to get lighter?? and how much do you put in your hair?Lemon juice in hair how long does it take to lighten?
Wow I haven't done that in a long time! You need heat to make it work though! I use to lay out in the sun with it in and it doesn't matter how much Its natural! Sun-in Helps too it is a spray product and you can use the hair dryer to help it along it is much much quicker and didn't damage my hair at all!Lemon juice in hair how long does it take to lighten?
cover the spots you want completey and just sit out in the sun and bring a mirror and wait til it gets lighter

No comments:

Post a Comment