Friday, October 22, 2010

Will lemon juice lighten dyed dark brown hair?

I'm trying to lighten my dyed hair to a light brown before I dye it red, and I want to use lemon juice.

Should I mix the lemon juice with water or what?

How should I do it?



Best answer gets ten points (:Will lemon juice lighten dyed dark brown hair?
Hair color doesn't lift haircolor (make it lighter). Chances are lemon juice isn't going to make much of a difference. I think if you want to change the color, you will have to use bleach to lighten it and then apply the color you want on your hair.Will lemon juice lighten dyed dark brown hair?
Your hair will turn a disgusting yellow colour, and will have a texture similar to that of straw. I don't recommend it. xD



Use a deep cleaning shampoo and conditioner. They'll make the hair dye rinse out faster, thus making the lightening process a lot quicker.



But you should always wait at least four weeks in between dying anyway. So don't rush. :3
it

turns

orange,

friend tried it

No comments:

Post a Comment