Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want to lighten my hair with lemon juice....?

How should I do it, and How long does it take to work. Here's the background info(in case you needed some to help me). Im 13 , I've never died my hair before, and my mom is more than willing to help, my hair is that dirty blonde/ ';dishwasher blonde'; color that they say is good for the lemon juice dying. Does anyone have a god website on How to do this/ or how long it will take for it to work, like do i have to water down the lemon juice or can i just use it strait? help, please!I want to lighten my hair with lemon juice....?
oh my god do NOT dye your hair with lemon juice.

every single person i know who has done it there hair has either

1. looked great for one day, then the next day it turns orange

2. gets super super SUPER bleach blonde

or

3. turns green



so i really wouldnt recommend doing this

i would just try to use a box dye if you want it lighter.

the best one i've used is the garnier fructis one

but seriously..don't use the lemon juice.

it's not smart!I want to lighten my hair with lemon juice....?
dont do it.

it makes your hair so dry.

i do not recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment