Thursday, October 28, 2010

Help with naturally lightening my hair with tea/lemon juice?

I have chocolate brown hair, not dry/weak, so i dont need to worry at the moment.

im about to go sit outside with cammomile tea in my hair. How well will it work to lighten my hair? anyone have any ideas of what color?

and how well do you think Peroxide would work on my type of hair? i was about to do it, but then a million people told me how badd it is for your hair/scalp.



which would work better for me? the tea or the lemon juice?Help with naturally lightening my hair with tea/lemon juice?
no no no bad idea! one DO NOT use peroxide on your hair it will turn your hair either orange yellow or white...not the blonde your looking for...And the lemon juice works in lightening your hair but the acids in the lemon juice can really damage and fry out your hair...The best option would be to go to a store and buy a highlighting kit or if you want it all lighter get a lighter dye and dye it yourself, but if you arent experienced with dying your hair going lighter by yourself almost always ends in disgusting oranges...So I would go get it proffesionally lightened and that is the best way for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment