Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I lighten my hair with lemon juice?

I need to lighten my hair to a light blonde in 3 weeks, and people tell me that I can use lemon juice? I kinda need some steps or instuctions... like should my hair be damp? And what should the weather be like when am using the sun? How long do I sit out there?How do I lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Well, you should put the lemon juice in after you take a shower and your hair has dried a bit, so its a little damp. Stay out in the sun for a few hours a day(make sure to put sunblock on, u don't want a sunburn) and just do this every day until it is lightened to your liking. Full sun works best. I will warn you that the lemon juice will dry out your hair, so you may want to do a deep conditioner once a week or so, i suggest using Herbal Essences Hydralicious, it works *wOnDeRs*!! I hope I helped! Good luck!!

*rEdhEAd%26amp;prOUd*How do I lighten my hair with lemon juice?
i've never seen anyone's hair become lighter with lemon juice and sun. Sorry, but i think that may just be a myth. I've been doing hair for 10 years I've seen a lot of heads and a lot of home dye jobs and such, but never once had anyone come it with amazing blond hair by using lemon juice. Guess you could try it, but i think you might be disappointed.
Lemon Juice isn't going to lighten your hair, like you think it will. It barely works on dark or blonde hair.
Not going to work. Lemon juice barely lightens blonde hair.
DONT it goes GINGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment