Friday, October 22, 2010

Doesn anyone lighten their hair with lemon juice?

I need to know how long to leave it on for before rinsing and how often can I do it should I do it on wet or dry hair thanks for the feedbackDoesn anyone lighten their hair with lemon juice?
Well usually when i lighten my hair, i use a combination of honey and milk. I mix these two in a bowl and then apply to my hair. Let it sit and dry for approximately 45 minutes. After this wash it out with a bit of warm water.Doesn anyone lighten their hair with lemon juice?
Lemon juice is very drying. Have you ever tried using a little Sun In spray?

It works great for(natural) blond hair or light brown.

A long hair expert said NOT to use Lemon juice on hair.

Sun in works great, and the little amount I use does NOT damage my hair. I have used it for 25 years and I have hair to my knees. e mail me if you have further questions: JJJLonghairphotopage@ zoomshare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment