Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to lighten hair with LEMON?

Hey,

I am off to Australia in 3 weeks %26amp; I want to lighten my hair a bit with lemon juice.

I am just wondering how to do it? As in how much water and lemon juice do I need to use?

etc... I hope you get what I mean.

Thanks in advance.How to lighten hair with LEMON?
i never knew this so cool.How to lighten hair with LEMON?
To die your hair with lemon juice, make sure to not put A LOT of lemon juice, because you will burn your hair and make it go white!

I suggest that if you put a teaspoon of lemon juice, put 4 teaspoon of water, or something like that!

Don't keep it for a really long time on your hair or, as I said, you will burn it ;).

Good luck with that! :)
You will need real lemon juice for this task not the stuff that you use to sweeten or preserve a fruit salad. If you can't find any then just use lemons. Extract the juice in which ever way suits you best. You could use a juicer or cut it into slices and squeeze the juice out.

Step

2

Apply the lemon juice to all or part of your hair. For highlights choose small portions and coat in the juice. For the whole head dose liberally.

Step

3

Put sunscreen on because you're headed outside next and this may take a couple of hours to prefect the look you want.

Step

4

Come back inside every 20 minutes and rinse your hair to check results. You may want to blow dry a piece as hair always appears darker when wet. Not the look you want? Reapply the juice and step out for a while longer.
You can use clearasil spot cream to lighten your hair too, it's probably easier because its cream and not completely liquid and gives a nice effect. It sounds weird but it works :)
my sister did it in st lucia and she just but mostly lemon juice with a tiny drop of water and it worked
  • things for teenagers to do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment