Friday, November 19, 2010

I dyed my hair red but its too dark...how can I lighten it from this color? (picture included)?

This is the color I wanted.



http://www.ssb3.net/users/46844/dsp_hair鈥?/a>



This is the color I got.



http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f331/s鈥?/a>



As you can see, it turned out more berry-ish. Will lightening it with lemon juice do the trick? I JUST dyed it tonight and want to get it that way asap. Please help!I dyed my hair red but its too dark...how can I lighten it from this color? (picture included)?
Yea Lemons or just don't use shampoo and conditioner that are made for color protective. When you get it to the right color then switch to the color protective kind to maintain that color that you actually want.I dyed my hair red but its too dark...how can I lighten it from this color? (picture included)?
I think you should bleach it re-dye it also buy dye that isn't brown. No offence but I think you may have chosen brown instead of red.
u need to go waaay lighter.
  • Bed sheets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment