Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I lighten up my chocolate brown hair?

I had red hair before and I recetly went to the salon for a new color and I wanted to go to a blonde shade but my hair styilst refused to go lighter on me aka bleaching. And so I had no choice but to pick chocolatebrown and its to dark for me. Are there any home remedies to lighten it up to a light or mdium brown? I had chocolate brown hair like 2 yes ago and the sun did the trick by making it alot lighter but I dont know if it will happen this time. Plus I have some red in my hair but its motly brown just red in the light so if the sun lightens it up will the red be more noticable? I heard I could try lemon juice but I dont want it to interfeer with the red and make me have orange tints, could that happen? Just please help! I want it to be lighter so for my next visit it'll be easier to go to that blonde or should I try an ash brown since ash takes red out?

Also my hair styilt said if I want to go blond I should wait 6 months? So my hair can repair itself but my hair texture is fine.How can I lighten up my chocolate brown hair?
Try sunin!!! Answer my Q http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment