Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hair falling out please help!?

In the past month i have been trying to lighten by hair. I used peroxide a couple times and noticed that that was really bad and made my hair fall out so i completely stopped using that. Throughout the month I have been using lemon juice and vinegar which I noticed didn't damage my hair. Until one night about 2 weeks I had a mixture of lemon juice and vinegar in a bottle and was spraying it on my hair and using a blow dryer for a bout a half an hour. I noticed some of my hair come out. I thought that maybe it was from excessive blow drying so i went in the shower and washed it out. About 2 days after that (about 4-5 days ago) I tried it again but with just lemon juice before i even blew dry it i started pulling out hairs. Ever since then my hair has been falling out and i don't know what to do. I don't know how this is sickness or anything serious since it was no coincidence that my hair is falling out right after all that. Disregard all the stupid things i did to my hair what can i do to make it stop. I've also been applying all this to the top of my head near the scalp. Some PLEASE help.Hair falling out please help!?
You could be losing hair due to stress, excessive heat styling tool use, excessive hair product use, or the lemon and vinegar mixture.

I'd avoid blow drying and using the lemon juice for a while.

That will probably help.

However, it's normal for humans to lose (on average) anywhere from 30-100 hairs a day.Hair falling out please help!?
ok im not 100% sure but it probably is from all of the acids in the vineger and the lemon juice, if u notice that if u get it on ur skin it will itch. so followed by the blow drier. u need to stop all of that for a little while and let ur hair have some time. this might sound weird but wash it in rain water as often as u can because it has all the minerals u need in there, after that dont blow dry it. ur hair well feel sooo soft..



but if tht dosnt stop u need to watch out cuz there are some really bad diesese that u can get when ur in ur teens to about 30. and all of ur hair falls out.
All you need to do is stop this process for a while. Give your hair a break. If you really want to lighten your hair, go swimming and get your hair wet, then sit out in the sun and let your hair dry. This will lighten it.
use some heat protectant

No comments:

Post a Comment