Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I lighten dark brown hair?

I have dark/medium brown hair and I want it lighter. I don't want to go to a hairdresser. I heard lemon juice or chamomile tea works. Would it with my colour?How do I lighten dark brown hair?
yes, it does work. my friend thought during the summer it would be funny to lighten my dark brown hair and put lemon juice on it after i took a shower when i was sleeping, and since i slept in the day during the summer and near a window.. the sun hit my hair. so it deffinately works!!How do I lighten dark brown hair?
do not use lemon juice it can ruin your hair
maybe a little.dye ur hair blond and then dye it a light brown color
i tried the lemon thing before it never worked. i think you are supposed to sun it to activate it. took too long but i also have jet black hair.
dont use:

lemon juice

or

peroxide



i reccomend just to go to CVS,walgreens,ect and buy the hair dye ou think would suit you. dye it and if you dont like it its only temporary so it will come outt
Sun In!!!!!! It's a $4 bottle of spray stuff that you spray in your hair to make it lighter. Then you go out in the sun or use a hair dryer.



Or you could be hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle then lightly spray through your hair. Thats what my Mom said she use to do though I';ve never personally tried it. I stick to Sun In, it really works and is avaliable at your local drugstore.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment