Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am a male dying my hair?

My girlfriend suggested that I dye my hair. She dyed it and it came out close to black so I washed my hair several times every day and used lemon juice to lighten it as well.

Now I have light brown hair with many red tinges. I hate how it looks.

I have pale skin. I am planning to go to a salon to dye it a dark brown but I want it to be noticeably brown not black but still dark. I researched some sites but I'm still not sure. Is a dark chocolate brown, chocolate brown, or mocha brown good? I need help..!I am a male dying my hair?
Using lemon juice could certainly lighten even ones own hair color without the use of hair dye.

In your case, I strongly suggest that you ask for a professional hair colorist and not a hair stylist because you're not going for a hair cut.



When you make an appointment, ask the receptionist over the phone to give you their best hair colorist person and emphasize your being picky about your hair.I am a male dying my hair?
Salons must make a fortune sorting out home hair cuts and dyes. Just go to the slaon tell them whats happened and take their advise. They won't laugh they'll have seen it all before.

No comments:

Post a Comment