Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hair help! Its ORANGE O_O?

Alright, so my hair is a really dark brown shade, and I tried to frost my hair and it turned ORANGE. Holy crap. I used Clairol Frost %26amp; Tip.



BAD stuff. Dont use it.



The colour Im aiming for is http://photobucket.com/image/scene%20hair/rachell48/Scene/l_b5e897e2cee4b819860e932718ebf528.jpg?o=274



My questions, I have a few are...



1. I use lemon juice in my hair, will I get it lighter?

If I use lemon juice, can I just straighten it to lighten it or do I HAVE to sit out in the sun.



2. Can I use the frosting stuff once more to get it thr right shade?



3. Anything else I can do?



4. P.S, if this doesnt work, then I'm going to start out blank again with REALLY dark brown hair, its usually mistaken for black, so again, how do I get the streaks of that colour in my hair.



Ty.



IlyyyHair help! Its ORANGE O_O?
GOSH NEVER BLEACH OR FROST OR HIGHLIGHT BLEACH BLONDE INTO YOUR HAIR AT HOMMEEEE?? LOL [=

it never works and its just a pain in the butt..so just go get it done and save all the trouble [=Hair help! Its ORANGE O_O?
frosting? not the kind on the cake?



ok all i know is you dont have to sit in the sun blow drying works to i wouldn't straighten though im mean its gonna fry the lemon juice gone be4 it works



bye!



hope i helped
Since you have extreamly dark hair you will have to do it again to get the color you would like. Also on the side of the box there is an 800 number to call to get advice. It is best that you call them as they are trained to help out is situations such as this.



Because you have such dark hair, it takes an extra time to get the full blond affect you want. Your hair changed from med brown to light brown to red and now to orange. It is just part of the lightning process. I would not suggest lemon juice as it is a much slower process and you would need to sit out in the sun. Lemon juice does not work as quickly as peroxides do.



Call the 800 number before you do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment