Sunday, November 21, 2010

My hair is too dark! how can i lighten it without bleach?!?

i have dark brown hair right now. my natural hair color is a lighter brown. my hair has been dyed quite a bit and a while back i bleached part of it, the bleach fried my hair. and alot of it broke off. i want my hair to be a lighter brown. and i will not use bleach anymore. i tried the lemon juice idea and the sea salt idea, but both of these only bring highlights. i dont want that. ive also tried just dying it with the lighter dye, but only my roots take because they are light. the dark brown never fades enough to dye it lighter. i want one solid color, LIGHT BROWN. any ideas?! your help is very much appreciated =]My hair is too dark! how can i lighten it without bleach?!?
Dark hair dye is difficult to lighten if you're doing it yourself. I'd recommend going to a salon to get it to the lighter shade that you want. If, however, you really want to do it yourself, you may find these pages helpful:



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1143798/how_to_lighten_a_dark_hair_dye_job.html?cat=69



http://www.hairfinder.com/hair/toodarkdyedhair.htm



You might also want to research how hair dye works. This can help you get a better understanding for what exactly it is that you want done with your hair and how better to approach doing it.My hair is too dark! how can i lighten it without bleach?!?
Use the spray sun-in, and keep you hair in the sun during the summer.
  • clear my labtop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment