Friday, November 19, 2010

HOW TO LIGHTEN DARK BROWN HAIR.?

I have darkish brown hair. I want to get it lighter...to make it kind of light brown.

I bought sun in a few days ago, but then i heard it makes ur hair really damaged or burns it or it could fall out or whatever. and i wanted to try the lemon juice thing where u put it in ur hair then sit in the sun,but people say it will turn dark hair orange. eww...so i need a way to lighten it without turning it some funky color or damaging it...if u could help that would be AWESOME. 8) idk does the balsamic vinegar thing work?? it would be even better if someone with dark brown hair that has actally tried something and gotten results helped me out...



thanks...8)HOW TO LIGHTEN DARK BROWN HAIR.?
soray peroxide, any volume if u want and stand out in the sun.

i did that and it made my black hair lighterHOW TO LIGHTEN DARK BROWN HAIR.?
don't use the sun in jsut take concentrate lemon juice and put it in a squirt bottle and spray it all over your hair and lay in the sun, does the same thing, less damage and more natural, just make sure to condition your hair so it doesnt get dry



mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Jolen body hair bleaching cream. I used it to bring my eyebrows from dark brown to blonde.
I like going snorkeling personally in Orlando Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment