Sunday, November 21, 2010

My hair/eye combo is too dark?

okayy, i feel like i dont know how to do my makeup for my loook. im 15, and i have brown eyes %26amp; my brown hair seems to have gootten really darkk, which i hahate.

in summer, i plan to lighten it with either lemon juice or sunlite(from the drugstore) or whatever. are these good ideas? are there better ways to lighten(besides getting highlights)? let me knoow(=

okayy %26amp; i hate my eyelcolor but i know i cant change that, so what are good eyemakeup ideas for brown eyes?(=

i would really appreciate good answers %26amp;%26amp; any additional info, especially aboutt the hair lighteningg.

thankyouuuuu!%26lt;333333My hair/eye combo is too dark?
Even though you may want to lighten your hair with these techniques I would highly recommend going to the professionals when it comes to hair. If you do decide to do it yourself try Sun-in. purple is a fantastic color for those with dark eyes. I myself have dark hair and dark eyes and always get great compliments when I wear purple eyeliner or eyeshadow. Blue or green is also nice and if you have medium tone skin gold is really great for a more subtle look.My hair/eye combo is too dark?
Sun-In is really good for lighting your hair with the sun. Earth tones and neutral colors are great for dark brown eyes ^-^
Okay, first off sunlight and lemon juice from the store is very unhealthy for the hair, it dries the hair up and makes it unhealthy.

If you want to brighten your hair go to a salon and ask if they can brighten your hair a couple shades,but keep it natural.

but if you wanna go lighter with the eyes get colored contacts.

i havee brown eyes too and colored contacts work on me.

and im onlyy13 yrs old!! hahaha %26lt;33

see ya !
I really wouldn't touch the sunlite or sun-in, you'll find it'll leave your hair more orange in color. The lemon juice probably won't even work if your hair is dark brown, so doing it professionally is really the only way. I had some highlights put in last summer and didn't really like the end result. As for the make up, try some purple hues...I recommend Revlon Color Stay in Berry Bloom. You should love the dark hair and eye combo, it makes for a little more exotic look :)
so for lightening i def dont' recommend lemon juice. sure it lightens it but it can damage it and make it super dry u know. so just stick with the stuff from the drugstore/ go to the beach alot and soak in all the sun you can get to lighten the hair but the best would be to go get it professionally done. it's worth the $.

and also for your eyecolor you could try colored contacts, and makeup would be...

eyeshadow- i recommend brown, beige, charcoal, lavender, violet, tans,khaki and olive green together are good too



colors to avoid would be pink. it makes it look swollen or irritated. sure you could try and u might pull it off, but it's best to leave the pink alone.

blue doesn't work too well either. kinda gives you a weird look but if you add more violet to it to give it a purple hue, i think it would work



but definetely don't go for silver. it's a washed out look and you should leave it for blue eyes, unless you wanna get colored contacts. ( but i think you also need a prescription? idk.)



well yeah. that's it.
Well. You can change your eye color with contacts.. I suggest you put a little eyeliner ( massacre if you need it). A little blush ( only if u need it). And a little lipgloss. Do crazy things with your hair to make it fun. Pig tails with colorful Scrunchies, and ect. Buns, or just leave it loose!
Hi there and although I'm 38yo I'd like to think I'm a lil fashionable. lol



I too have brown hair/brown eyes. It all depends on what your taste is or what you're going for so be a little bit more specific on how you dress, etc. so I can give you more info.



I think dark hair with brown eyes is gorgeous so I think you've prob. found other pretty girls that just don't have your look so now you're questioning it????



I would stay away from lemon juice or other products like that becuz then you'll just look tacky and washed up (unprofessional as well).



So for the highlights go with a mix in different strands - it's up to you if you want it in chunks or more subtle, but I do carmel (this will lighten as you go in the sun so it'll eventually turn blondish) and copper bronze and I get mad compliments on it. You can email me and I'll show you pictures.



For the eye color - I normally do a light frosty cream on the lids and then you can do a small rim on your eyelid bone of a dark brown and blend it in. For eye liner - go easy and do a dark brown or brown but try to stay away from black because then you'll look like Elvira...although if it's a big party where it's going to be dark or a club then you could do black but don't cake it on. Also I use Almay mascara non waterproof and make sure you wash it off each night. For waterproof I use Maybelline (green container).



Again - get your hair done professionally because it's worth it. It'll last quite awhile and it'll lighten up as the months go by. And remember - you'll prob. hate it the first day (I always do), but after the next day - I love it and get mad compliments. Don't spend your $ on the overpriced places either - I've been to all of them and the lady I use at JCPenney's is killer and much less expensive. So don't ever buy into the thinking that because it's more expensive it's better - not true.



Hope this helps :))))



LL

No comments:

Post a Comment