Friday, November 19, 2010

How any applications to get light yellow blonde hair using lemon, peroxide, and vinegar?

I had my hair highlighted professionally multiple times. I could not afford to keep up with the highlighting. I bought 100% color in mistake of a bleaching kit then bleached with 20 volume and bleaching powder. I now have very yellow look and have been lighting it with peroxide and lemon juice. With the peroxide I am able to lighten a shade or 2 and condition it back to healthy hair. I have seen my best friend Bleach her whole head with only a bottle of peroxide. What can I do to get my hair closer to white or less yellow with out using bleach and damaging my hair? I need to do fix this today. I have paid 120$ in the past to have a crappy stylist burn my hair off with bleach and a blow dryer. Please if you are a professional hairdresser help me out!How any applications to get light yellow blonde hair using lemon, peroxide, and vinegar?
Hello, this is what i do to lighten my blonde hair when it gets a bit dull, but i dont know if it will really help at all in whitening your hair.



wet my whole head/hair lol, Get three lemons and SOAK them in your hair, let it dry for like FIVE minutes, thats all, get a good heat protectant spray and spray it all over your hair, then get a blowdryer and BLOW everywhere, all it needs is HEAT to naturally lighten your hair, when you have completely dried your hair put more lemon on your hair, then do exactly the same as above, once you have done that put even more lemon in your hair BUT only dry it for 15 minutes, then let it airdry, and leave it on for 2 hours, put some more heat protectant spray on and blow dry for a further 10 minutes.



After you have done this your hair will be reaally dry:

shampoo allll the lemon juice out, so it cant do anymore damage.

use a really good conditioner. (put moree on)

and THEN get three eggs and smother them on your hair (this has moisturising properties and makes your ends reaally strong, because of all the protein it has in them)

after you have done that over the following days use more conditioner as normal to get the healthy back in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment