Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to Lighten my Dark Brunette Hair?

I want to lighten my DARK brunette hair (not dramatically!) just slightly lighter a shade or two.



I heard lemon juice will - Should I dilute with water and soak my hair or apply direct ?



Please Help!



Thanks xxHow to Lighten my Dark Brunette Hair?
it will lighten it up a tad

it will also dry out your hair



try sun-in

or get it professionally highlightedHow to Lighten my Dark Brunette Hair?
I'd apply it directly, my friend with blonde hair tried to do that to make it lighter, but it never worked.



Also, it's almost summer, so spending as much time as you can outside would lighten it.
When dealing with your hair always ask a hair care professional first. I have dark hair as well. Trust me when I tell you that anything can go wrong. Go to a hairstylist and ask her or him what will look good with your hair and skin tone. Maybe some highlights.. Best of luck. And, I think the lemon juice thing is for blonde's lol..
chamomile will lighten your hair, just boil it and soak your hair with that water...then, stay under the sun for a couple of hours... it's done:) (be careful, don't get a sunstroke)

but if you have a darker shade of brunette it may not help...
I don't think you should mess around with your hair yourself, you might go a funny colour you wouldn't like,I think you should go to the hairdresser's or go where they take model's
Apply it straight and then lay out in the sun. Just make sure to sunblock the rest of you as you want lighter hair, not future skin cancer.
peroxide is like 10 times better than lemon, for me my hair went from dark brown to honey brown!
is your hair natrually brunette ? if so i would recommend useing sun in,and just taking a few strands and spraying it on just to see how it goes ! or you could get a prelightner and then dye it light brown or something like that,there is some really nice colours in superdrug that i seen today there superdrugs own brands,all over hair dye with the highlight kit included cannot rememmber the name tho! they got some nice coffee colours.cafe latte and mocha colours im gonna get one soon mmmmm
Please Please do not fall for these stupid ideas that do not work and will only damage your hair, go to a reputable salon or a good mobile hairdresser and have some discreet low lights done, or even some highlights a shade or two lighter

but do not put rubbish on your crowning glory
lemon juice is a blonde thing if you really want to go lighter go to a salon and get it done properly
lemon juice or sunin will probably turn it redish

No comments:

Post a Comment