Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get my hair lighter! Please help me!!?

Hey guys I was wondering if theres any way I could make my hair lighter? I have dark brown hair and I want to lighten it up. I don't want to color it and do crazy stuff with chemicals I just to use a simple idea to do at home. I've heard about lemon juice but then I hear that it turns orange for brunettes. Is some recipe that I could use? Any tricks? Please help! Thankyou %26lt;33How can I get my hair lighter! Please help me!!?
Put lemon in your hair.

then let it set in the sun.

eventually it'll turn lighter.

but your hair will kind of get damaged by the UV rays.

How can I get my hair lighter! Please help me!!?
but lemon juice in it and sun bathe.
Nope, anything you do at home will damage it as far as lemon juice, peroxide, etc. You should go see a professional cosmetologist, they may be able to do somethings in the salon, but short of coloring your hair I don't think there's anything you can do.
use sun in or lemon juice that's about all i know of
Actually just sit in the sun and it turns it light! Duh! Half of my friends have diffrent hair colors because we went to California. And no you wo't fry your hair off if you just walk around.
lemon juice is for blondes it won't work on you. To lighten dark hair you have to use peroxide that is why if a brunette wants to go blonde she has to peroxide her head and then put on the shade of blonde that she wants. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment