Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you fix hair after Sun In grows out?

Last summer I used Sun In and lemon juice to lighten my naturally dark/medium brown hair. It turned my hair VERY orange once it started to grow out. My mom told me to just leave it and let it grow out, but in one year it only grew out until past my ears!

What should I do to fix the color? Dye it back at home (if so any recommendations) or get it done at a salon? Keep it in mine that im only 14 and i'm unexperinced with this sort of thing.



THANKS!



Any ways to fix it once and for all?How do you fix hair after Sun In grows out?
You should either go and get your hair stripped and dyed again by a professional, however this can be very damaging to your hair, or else buy a diy hair kit in a deep brown and ask someone to put it through your hair. This shouldn't cause too much damage to the hair and wont look too bad as you wait for it to grow out. If Your dying it yourself I Recommend Any brown colour from ' Schwarzkopf Vital Colours ' Range. Good Luck xHow do you fix hair after Sun In grows out?
Go to a hair salon they have things to just touch up the ends, it's meant to hold you over between hair dyes when your roots are showing but it will work for your situation too.



It's too hard to do that yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment