Sunday, November 21, 2010

Home done highlights?

How can I lighten my hair quickly. I have medium brown hair and I've already done lemon juice in the sun, chamomile tea, vinegar, vodka and a couple of other 'natural' remedies but none work without so much effort and little results. My sister has Hydrogen Peroxide in volume 20 (6%) and 5 (1.5%). Can I mix a small amount of this and put it in my shampoo or in a spray bottle with something else to lighten my hair?Home done highlights?
here is how to highlight with Hydrogen Peroxide



Things You鈥檒l Need:



* One bottle of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide.



Rubber gloves for application or a spray bottle.



Styrophoam or plastic cup for water and peroxide mixture if not using a spray bottle.



* One large, old towel



1- Wash hair and pat dry.



2- Put ten capfuls each of peroxide and water in cup and mix.



3- With rubber gloves work mixture through hair. Set timer for 40-50 minutes depending on how light you want to go at first. Dry hair with a dryer after timer goes off.



4- if you don't have oily hair I would suggest a good conditioner for dry hair.





Home done highlights?
go to sallys beauty supply, cheap %26amp; u just mix a powder with a liquid %26amp; its done!
go to the sallys beauty supply just like the person above me said
a bleach bath will lighten it, mix peroxide 20 vol or40 vol and water, use 4 parts water:1 part bleach. just use it like a shampoo. you ay need to buy a conditioning treatment after thought cos peroxide does damage your hair a lil.

No comments:

Post a Comment