Friday, November 19, 2010

Died my hair too much can't get it to color anymore. PLEASE HELP?

I couldn't find the right shade that I wanted so I dyed my hair like 4 times and then on the fifth time the color wouldn' take at all. It is now a dark brownish red (i have red tones in my hair) and I wanted an ash brown color. Is there any way to lighten my hair really quickly without using hair stripper and redying it? Does lemon juice really work? Hand soap?

I need advice that doesn't involve professionals, I can't afford to have someone fix my hair. I don't care if my hair is a little fried. It doesn't look it and it isn't falling out.





Even with all the dying and bleaching I have no trouble keeping my hair healthy. The dying and bleaching actually help keep it from getting sooooo oily. I can't afford a professional no matter how much I SHOULD go, I am going to do something at home one way or another so someone needs to give me some real at home advice.Died my hair too much can't get it to color anymore. PLEASE HELP?
Shave it all off and start over. You just might like the Bald Look, and keep it lthat way!Died my hair too much can't get it to color anymore. PLEASE HELP?
You could use a blonde shampoo. Or you could work with the colour you have now and use a henna shampoo. That seemed to create a browner colour to my hair.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment