Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i fix my hair?

i had my hair cut yesterday and wanted to die it brown as ive done many times before... i bought Loreal Medium brown, i died it, followed all the directions and applied it properly in sections and its turned black with blotches of brown. i've searched the net for some home remedies to lighten it they suggested hot oil treatment (which did nothing but make it shiney) dishwashing liquid (which i REFUSE to put into my hair) and lemon juice with conditioner (which made my scalp itchy and conditioned my hair) i also have repetedly used head and shoulders ALL DAY and it has done nothing I NEED HELP... SCHOOL TOMORROW... JUDGEMENTAL TEENAGERS...



my ideas are

1. Bleach my hair and then re-dye it, which could turn it orange or green or leave it patchy

2. go to the hairdressers and get it died a dark red which i have previously done and it has looked good on me (but im not sure how it will look after my hair has gone the way it has or if the red will dye over the black)



please help... xHow do i fix my hair?
go to a GOOD hair dresser and re-dye it

No comments:

Post a Comment