Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I lighten my hair color?

My hair is asian black. Straight black hair. How can I make my hair slightly lighter? Like brown, now grey..%26gt;.%26lt;. I heard the lemon juice way works. Does it? and if I try it and I don't like it, how can I get my hair darker again? I dont want to dye my hair with products from the store.How can I lighten my hair color?
I've done the lemon juice way before it works and it lightens it gradually so if you don't like it just stop doing it and wait for your hair to grow it out. Also if you go swimming in a chlorinated pool and then let your hair air dry in the sun it lightens it as well.How can I lighten my hair color?
peroxide
Lemon juice works better than anything I have ever

tried, and it doesn't fry your hair like sun in or other

products.



Lemon juice mix:

3 squeezed lemons

1 gallon hot water



*Mix the two together in a big bowl

*Soak your hair in it and wring it out

*Lay in the sun about an hour



If you don't like the results, which I think you will

be satisfied with that, use this to darken it back:



Coffee mix:

1/2 gallon BLACK coffee



*Put it in a big bowl

*Soak your hair in it and wring it out

*Let it soak for an hour. NOT IN SUNLIGHT!



Hope that helps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment