Sunday, November 21, 2010

What colour hair would i look good with?

Okk. . soo, im mixed (with black and white) and i wanted to make my hair lighter (but my mom wont et me use dye) I was wondering what color hair i would look good in ? myhair gets a little lighter in the summer anyway. But not alot. i like the honey type color. And how could i lighten it? Like i heard about sun in, and lemon juice..

Heres some pics of mee.

http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab336/AllyMixedChiqk/Ally%20Babez/What colour hair would i look good with?
go 4 a lighter golden-brown, btw ur pretty :]What colour hair would i look good with?
your hair color is rlly pretty, you would look strange as a light blond. maybe u could try highlights though. whatever u do, DONT use sun-in. if your hair is dark, it turns it bright orange. good luck!
I think you would actually look better if it was much darker, but that's just my opinion. Go with what you think is best
You look fine as you are ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment